O'Currys GAA

Founded 1884

Co. Clare

About O'Currys GAA

Name: O' Curry's GAA Club


As Gaeilge: Ui chomhai


Address: O'Curry Park, Doonaha West, Co. Clare, Ireland


Founded: 1945


Serving: Carrigaholt Parish- Carrigaholt, Doonaha, Querin, Moveen townlands.


Ground Capacity: 

Club Sponsors: 

Colours: Yellow and green Jersey, green shorts  with yellow Stripes, green socks with yellow bands. 


Club Crest: The crest is made up of a book and Quill, which is a representation of Eugene O' Curry who was a famous scholar and lectuer, and which the club was named after. 


Club Grounds: After development on the 19th of May 2001 the Main Pitch, dressing rooms and hall were opened for use. O'Curry Park is located in Doonaha west, which  includes full Size pitch with seated stand for 300 patrons. Opposite the field is the O' Curry club house which consists of, home/away and referees dressing rooms, toilet facilities, a gym and hall for player meetings and pre match preperation.  


Ongoing Development:




Club Officers 2020

President: John Looney

Patron: Fr. Michael Casey

Chairman: Tony Lynch

Vice Chairman: Gearoid Lynch

Secretary: Emmett Keane

Treasurer: Dinny McMahon

Asst. Treasurer: Eunice Mullaney

PRO: Mags Keane

Liason- Damien carmody, Eoin brew, Deirdre Carmody

Children/Covid officer: Marie Galvin McMahon

Irish Officer: Sile Concannon

County Board Delegate: Michae Curtin

Lotto Co-Ordinator: Patrick Keane

Field Management : Pat crawford, John Looney & 



Download ClubZap

Get live information for Club on the ClubZap App

App Store Google Play